Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.) has launched its high–end SUV SsangYong Rexton in India. Rexton is an 3rd-generation Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) which designed and developed by SsangYong in Korea. It is 1st product by SsangYong to be launched in India. The Rextin has its own nice in 66 countries around the world.
The Rexton SUV is priced at Rs 17.67 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for manual transmission (RX5 version) and Rs 19.67 lakh for automatic transmission.
Commenting on the upcoming launch, Dr Pawan Goenka, President, Automotive and Farm Equipment Sectors, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. & Chairman, SsangYong Motor said, “The launch of the much acclaimed XUV500 last year helped Mahindra stamp its presence on the segment of premium SUVs.
The Rexton will be the first SUV from the SsangYong portfolio brought to the Indian market by Mahindra. With the launch of the SsangYong Rexton, we hope to further expand the Mahindra presence in the high-end SUV segment”.
- Dual Tone
- Beige & Black Interiors
- High quality plush leather upholstery
- Frontal and side airbags
- Speed sensitive and feather light power steering
- DVD, DivX, MPEG, MPEG2 Player
- All Audio-Video Format Supported Player
- Navigation System with Maps
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 5-Speed E-Tronic Automatic Transmission
- 10-Spoke 16″ Alloy Wheels
- ‘L’Shaped Parking Lights
- LED Rear Tail Lamps
- Electric Sunroof with Tilt/Open Function