MV Agusta has announced its 2013 Brutale 4-cylinder range will consist of 3-models designated the Brutale 1090, Brutale 1090R and 1090RR. The three-cylinder Brutale 675 remains in the line-up, of course, but their will be no lower displacement four-cylinder Brutale for 2013. The Brutale 1090 RR has most powerful engine. Daytime running lights added, sliver colour engine, 3-1/2 pounds lighter new Wheels and other changes are made to exhaust silencers, tail light, rear view mirrors, and license plate holders.
The main features of MV Agusta Brutale are:
- In-line four cylinder engine with two configurations of maximum power
- Traction control adjustable on 8 levels
- Modular frame with tubular steel trellis section and aluminum plates offering a high torsional stiffness
- Single-sided swing arm with adjustable absorber
- 50 mm diameter inverted forks
- Brakes with radial front calipers