Hyundai's Accent Eco comes along with LPG kit that is certified by the Department of Explosives and the Automotive Research Authority of India. Amongst the additional features of this eco-friendly version of this sedan is an engine immobilizer that is used as a standard fitment for added security. The other special features include lowest greenhouse gas emission ability (because it emits lower CO2 than petrol version of Accent) and a special filler cap inside the LPG lining that is used to prevent wear and tear of the parts.
This sedan is powered with a 1.5 litre engine with a 5 speed manual transmission. The most unique feature of Hyundai' Accent Eco is that it comes with separate petrol and LPG fuel tanks with capacity of 45 and 27.2 litres respectively. These fuel tanks provide convenience to the car owners as they can choose to decide what fuel they want to use from both the modes. Accent Eco cars will be delivered to customers only after three times LPG leakage detection test.
- Two year warranty on the factory fitted LPG kit
- Safer and reliable ride
- LPG kit certified by DOE and ARAI
- LPG cylinder is its Toroidal design
- Ample luggage space
- Smart & ergonomic interior design
- Separate petrol and LPG fuel tanks offers facility to change from LPG to petrol with one switch
- Reduced engine maintenance
- Longer life of spark plug and engine
- Less frequent change of engine oil
- Lowest greenhouse gas emission as it emits lower CO2