The Maruti Suzuki SX4 hatchback has all the practicality of hatch back in addition to having ample space, vibrant colours and great fuel efficiency. No wonder then that the Maruti Suzuki SX4 Hatchback might become a tough competitor for other cars in the segment such as the Skoda Fabia, Honda Jazz and Volkswagen Polo.
Some notable features of the car that will add to your comfort are its built in music system, climate control, volume control buttons on the steering and more. Maruti Suzuki SX4 hatchbacks safety features like ABS, EBD, Electronic Stability Control and 6 airbags in the top variant make it a hot favourite.
When launched the Maruti Suzuki SX4 is expected to priced anywhere between Rs. 7- 10 lacs and is expected to be on roads by mid 2011.
Maruti Suzuki SX4 Hatchback Specifications
- Engine: 4 cylinder, Petrol
- Displacement: 1586cc
- Power: 102bhp@5500rpm
- Torque: 154Nm@4200rpm
- Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Transmission: 5 Manual gears
- Tyre size: 205/60R16 tyres
- Steering: Tilt
- Fuel tank capacity: 50.00 ltrs
- Ground clearance: 180.00 mm
- Weight: 1200.00 kgs.
- Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic stability control (ESP)
- 6 Airbags
- Parking sensors
- Fog lamps
- Traction Control
- Body color bumpers
- Length: 4490 mm
- Width: 1735 mm
- Height: 1560 mm