Indigo Marina LX DicorThe new Dicor version of Tata Indigo Marina is in many ways similar to the Tata Indigo's Dicor version. Exhibiting a new head with an intake system, the classy sedan can yield maximum power of 70 PS /4000 rpm with its 32-bit microprocessor based comprising of 1366 cc DICOR (Direct Injection Common Rail), 16-valve engine featuring the Dual Over Head Camshafts and a Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT).
- Maximum torque of 140 NM @ 1800-3000 rpm
- Scuff plates for front, rear & for tail gate sill
- Low level fuel and high coolant temperature indicator
- Anti-submarine type front seats
- Audio warnings-'key in-door open' & 'key out-door open-head lamps on'
- Audio-visual warning for driver's seat belt