CHENNAI, tamil nadu (india)
: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 11:27:05
: i wish to purchase hero honda cb twister. kindly give your expert comments about the general performance of the bike at all angles.
: Thursday, December 01, 2011 at 11:31:10
: I am not any biased but says real facts. I purchase CB twister after read many review and
writes what I get after 1st service.
1. Very stylish look choice able to youngest.
2. Head Lamp powerful than ordinary 100cc bike advantage for night rider.
3. Pickup good and u can ride 20kms/hr at 4th gear-no problem.
4. At this time I get 71km/lit millage (resv to resv with 14 times fly over crossing in 100kms road)
5. No vibration till 55-60 km/hr speed.
problem I face.
1. Very skidding in nature if u use sudden brake accident must occur.
2. Poor gear performance, some times slipping or locking.
3. There no pass switch. problem for night rider.
4. sometimes hi/lo push switch fail and lock.
5. There is no position to mount side hook to marketing carry bag.
6. Kick start is very hardy and Steffie in nature.
Rajkot, gujarat (india)
: Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 07:27:09
: Twister is supeb stylist byke its milage is also good
chandigarh, chandigarh (india))
: Sunday, June 05, 2011 at 03:27:41
: i own one, cb twister is ok bike, fuel average fals by time,65 at start to 55 after 3 services, rear tyre grip is less, engine gets heat up even if u drive at 60kmph for 250km continously, and engine oil will be in bad condition ie look like burnet, compared to 100cc bike good, ok torque, made for city ride only .
: Thursday, April 14, 2011 at 16:03:01
: I like cb twister bike because the bike is very stayllish. My bike is giving 85.KM. avg.
: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 11:23:50
: Good. I selected Twister over 135cc Pulsar. This one, looks
very sporty stylish and shouldn't it, after all it's from HONDA. Its
something for which you can leave anything and everything. The engine
quality superb. Styling is great. I also think that it has a superb road
grip and the pickup just too good. It's a pleasure riding this machine.
Bangalore, KA (India)
: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 at 12:47:25
: Excellent road grip with really nice handling. A twister!
: Saturday, June 26, 2010 at 05:20:46
: It's very nice but back side look is very poor & after
3rd servicing milage also going down.
BS P Singh
: Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 11:00:17 -0500
: prima facie appears to be an intresting bike in 100-125 cc
segment, equipped with style,appealing features & economy both in terms
of milage & price. It is a good opportunity for those who were confused
but waiting for a good bike.
: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 at 04:34:19
: i like this bike
: Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 10:52:36