Mahindra Mojo Price:
Mahindra has launched a comfortable bike in the market. Since the company is already a leading one, the bike further asserts it commitment to quality. The bike combines a specific charm with high end design. Mojo is a bike that is gaining popularity owing to its six transmission engine.
The design is unique with a gold color on the sides. This makes it all the more attractive. With twin headlights, the Mojo is sophistication and trend; rolled into one. The Mojo has an electric start and an ECU ignition system inbuilt. Mahindra Mojo is hardy and sturdy bike.
The displacement is of medium rangei.e between 250 cc and 500 cc. The model offers good value for money. Mahindra Mojo is indeed a value for money buy. It makes heads turn and gives a comfortable riding experience. Mojo is here to stay as the sales are already showing so.
Mahindra Mojo Features
- Lightweight alloy wheels
- Digital display
- Mirror mounted indicators
- Inverted shock absorbers
Mahindra Mojo Specifications
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Liquid Cooled, 4 Valves � Direct Drive, SI
- Displacement: 292 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 78 mm x 61.2 mm
- Maximum Power: 19.3 kW @ 8500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 24 N.m @ 7000 rpm
- Length: 2100
- Width: 830
- Height: 1270
- Seat Height: 820mm
- Wheelbase: 1450mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 150
- Kerb Weight ( with 90 % fuel, Tools etc) 160
- Self Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.5 ltrs.
- Wheel Type: Alloy
- Brake Type (Front): Disc 320 mm
- Brake Type (Rear): Disc 220 mm
- Battery: 12V, 9 AH
- Tail Lamp: 12 LED�s