Royal Enfield is again in the Indian Marker to capture the bike lovers with its new launch Fury 500.
500cc, 1 cylinder 4 Stroke, OHV, SI Engine is coming up in heavy weighted of 187kgs and Air cooled, and Fuel Injection features in it.
Dimensions are length's 2130mm, 800mm widths, 2130mm in height's, wheel base is 1370mm and ground clearance is 140 mm, which gives a sporty, elegant, stylist driving experience to fun lovers.
Striking Features with Safety Features:
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4 Stroke, OHV, SI Engine, Air cooled, and Fuel Injection
- Compression Ratio: 8.5: 1
- Fuel tank capacity of 13.5 liters with a reserve of 1.5 liters
- Spokes tyres type
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, Hydraulic Damping, Stroke 130mm
- Suspension Rear: Rear Swing Arm With Gas Shock Absorbers, Stroke 80mm
- Not yet disclosed in the market